Guy gets electrocuted and falls
In the final moments of his life, Robert Zulauf administered CPR to his nephew and ordered bystanders to move away from the deadly power line that arced and bowed just a few feet from a Circle K parking lot. Flames danced around Jordan Zulauf as thick black smoke billowed and his uncle worked to save him. Above the men, a Commonwealth Edison line crackled and hummed so loudly it could be heard over both an approaching police siren and the screams of horrified onlookers. Robert took a few steps toward his white utility truck, which he had parked along the road so he and Jordan could work on the telecommunication lines several feet below the ComEd wires. The bucket was extended about 6 feet off the ground and, according to one witness, a wire was touching its long metal arm.SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: Monkey electrocuted while swinging on power lines
SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: Animals Being stupid and DyingContent:
- Shock horror: Man falls 100ft after being horribly electrocuted
- Drunk man grabs power line, dies of electrocution
- Man shocked, falls about 50 feet after climbing power pole
- Man gets electrocuted, drowns in pond
- Videos show man falling after climbing utility pole
- Prabhas fan tries fixing Saaho banner. Gets electrocuted and falls to death
Shock horror: Man falls 100ft after being horribly electrocuted
Jump to navigation. Prabhas's Saaho is all set for a grand release on August 30 tomorrow in a record number of screens across the globe. As the release date is nearing, the actor's ardent fans are putting up banners and cutouts in front of theatres and in their hometown to celebrate the release of Saaho.
A young fan of Prabhas hailing from Mahbubnagar in Telangana, along with his friends, hung a banner in a local theatre there. He attempted to fix the banner from the theatre building and accidentally came in contact with an electrical wire. He was electrocuted and suffered a nasty fall from the building. The theatre officials immediately informed the cops who rushed to the spot to investigate the issue.
Prabhas or the team of Saaho are yet to react about the actor's fan's untimely demise. In such earlier instances, the Baahubali actor had visited the bereaved family and had offered his condolences. In addition to banners, some of his die-hard fans have erected a ft banner in Prabhas's hometown in Hyderabad. The craze for Saaho is touching new levels and the film will be released in over screens in Tamil Nadu alone. In Saaho, Prabhas is portraying the role of an undercover agent while Shraddha Kapoor will be seen as a police officer.
Together, they crack the mystery behind the people who robbed Rs crore. The spy-thriller is heavy on high-octane stunt sequences. Prabhas fan tries fixing Saaho banner. Gets electrocuted and falls to death Prabhas's ardent fan died a tragic death when he tried adjusting the banner of Saaho.
He got electrocuted and suffered a fall from the building. Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new India Today app. Download from. Do You Like This Story? Now share the story. Tags : Follow Prabhas Follow Saaho.
Drunk man grabs power line, dies of electrocution
Athens paramedics and police department respond to a call on Palmer Street on Friday, Sept. A house party near Palmer Street was cut short Friday night when a man attempted to climb a utility pole and ended up falling into the crowd below, as seen in multiple videos posted online. According to witnesses, the videos show a large crowd gathered behind a row of houses on Palmer Street at about p. The man can be seen making his way to the top of the pole and raising his drink.
Tension gripped residents of Hongasandra in Bommanahalli near Electronics City after a drunk man climbed a building, caught a live electrical wire to end his life on Friday evening. He died of. He died of electrocution and locals started recording the incident for a few minutes instead of preventing it. The deceased has been identified as Raju T, a native of Tamil Nadu. He was residing at Balaji Layout along with his wife and two children.
A year-old man died of electrocution while he was cleaning a swimming tank at a club in South Mumbai on Thursday, an official said. Four people were arrested by forest officials today in Uttar Pradesh's Chitrakoot district for allegedly dismembering a leopard after electrocuting it, an official said. Odisha government Monday suspended four engineers of two departments over the Ganjam bus tragedy in which 10 people were electrocuted and burnt to death, state Energy Minister DS Mishra said. Nine people were electrocuted to death and 22 were injured when a bus caught fire as it came in contact with a power transmission line in the Golanthara area of Odisha's Ganjam district on Sunday, officials said. World News Reuters Sunday December 22, The general manager of the company that operates McDonald's restaurants in Peru told local television that the beverage machine at the restaurant where two employees were fatally electrocuted last weekend had experienced an electrical fault but it was not reported to the company's maintenance department. Three people were electrocuted while trying to evade the police in Muzaffarpur on Wednesday.
Man shocked, falls about 50 feet after climbing power pole
THIS is the horrific moment a man was electrocuted after scaling a pylon ahead of a speech by suspended Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff. The unnamed victim, wearing just a pair of beach shorts, appeared to grow more and more animated as supporters warmed up the crowd for the female politician at a political rally in Aracaju in the northern state of Sergipe. After spending several minutes clinging to the pylon and waving a flag, he ignored warnings from bystanders to get down and climbed further up the pole towards the danger area where the electricity cables were attached. Footage taken on a mobile phone showed a huge flash and sparks flying as he was electrocuted before falling to the ground. Rousseff, who is facing an impeachment trial, claimed in her speech she was innocent of any wrongdoing and accused her opponents of a campaign to remove her from power.
A man suffered life-threatening injuries after being electrocuted and falling from an electrical tower just south of Nanaimo this morning. Saturday, Nov. Police on scene said a year-old climbed the tower, suffered a shock and fell off.
Man gets electrocuted, drowns in pond
Footage shows a man being electrocuted and plummeting ft to the ground. He miraculously survives despite deep burns to his body. Police examine scene where China's ambassador to Israel found dead. Motorcycle day trippers descend on Norfolk coastal town of Hunstanton.
Jump to navigation. Prabhas's Saaho is all set for a grand release on August 30 tomorrow in a record number of screens across the globe. As the release date is nearing, the actor's ardent fans are putting up banners and cutouts in front of theatres and in their hometown to celebrate the release of Saaho. A young fan of Prabhas hailing from Mahbubnagar in Telangana, along with his friends, hung a banner in a local theatre there. He attempted to fix the banner from the theatre building and accidentally came in contact with an electrical wire.
Videos show man falling after climbing utility pole
Law enforcement has determined that the young man who was injured Friday night after falling from a utility pole was not a student at Ohio University, according to the Universities Media Relations Manager Jim Sabin. A young man was injured Friday night after he climbed a utility pole and apparently was electrically shocked before he fell. Numerous videos posted to social media and shared with News Center 7 showed a fireball and sparks before the man fell. When he got to the top he was showing off and was going to drink a beer. When he lifted his arm to drink the beer, he touched the highest wire.
Prabhas fan tries fixing Saaho banner. Gets electrocuted and falls to death